I, Laura Lea Watson, was created for a divine purpose as set before me by the one and only Holy God and confirmed when I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. Therefore, in the name of Jesus, through the forgiveness of the blood and by the power of His bodily resurrection, I will seek to glorify God in all I do so that I may know Him and make Him known.
Hebrews 9:14,22; Luke 24: 1-7; Romans 11:36; Jeremiah 29:11
1) I will glorify God by using my life to step foot in as many countries as I can so to reach as many people groups with the gospel of Jesus Christ as possible.
Matthew 6:33; Acts 1:8; Matthew 10:20; Mark 13:10; Romans 15:18-21
2) I will glorify God by honoring my mother, father, and sister and nuture our relationship by being a Christ-like family member.
Exodus 20:12: Ephesians 6:1-3
6) I will glorify God by treating my body like the temple of the Holy Spirit that it is. I will not infest my body with harmful chemicals, particularly drugs or cigarettes, nor will I drink to excess. I will keep a regular fitness routine. I will also glorify God by remaining sexually pure for my future husband and with my husband, if God so chooses that I should marry. I will glorify God in my singleness at all times.
I Corinthians 3:16-17; I Corinthians 6:20; I Corinthians 7
5) I will glorify God as a faithful giver of my tithes and offerings in obedience to God's word. I will also be a faithful steward of the material riches God has blessed me with.
Matthew 6:24; Malachai 3:10; Ecclesiastes 5:10
4) I will glorify God through my service giving and service receiving in the local church, currently Wedgwood Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas.
I aim to make my life count in this world and in the one to come by doing all things for the glory of God so that I may know Him and make Him known.
For the Mighty One has done great things for me; HOLY is His name.
3) I will glorify God through Disciples Running Around Madly Acting (D+R+A+M+A) as director and team member as well as in my own artistic pursuits (actor, writer, storyteller).